Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wicked-Awesome Lens

Last weekend, I rented a $1400 lens from pictureline for only 30 bucks. It was a Canon 70 mm f/2.8 for you photo buffs. It was so fun to play with a real lens. I have been using the lens that came with the camera, and it is fine, and i can make good things come of it. This lens was incredible though. I barely had to touch these pictures because the color was so great with this lens. I really wanted more time to figure out what it could do (I only had a taste), but I am sure that I will be renting it again soon.
I took my in-laws family pictures. 2 families of six in one sitting.....I don't recommend it. They were great, don't get me wrong. I just felt bad having one family sitting around while I am trying to get good shots of the other. Next time, I will just do one at a time. Their families are beautiful, as you can see. And no, Jeremy looks nothing like his sister and brother (both brown hair and olive skin). I will post two separate posts because there are so many shots. That's what happens when you have a sweet lens and a lot of subjects. I think that we got some great shots. Thanks again my other family!







No comments: