Friday, October 5, 2007

Back in action

My friend, Brooke, was in town for a couple of days from Colorado. She has a little girl who is about 15 months. I haven't done a "session" for quite a while. I offered to practice on her little girl while we were at Gardner village. It was fun to get back into action. I love the fall time. She is so adorable. Love the cheeks! She was quite the wiggler though, and really didn't want to look at the camera. She was too busy exploring. I think we got a few good shots though. It was fun to see you again, Brooke!I think my camera mis focused on the above picture....oops. One of my greatest annoyances.
Isn't she so sweet?



3 comments:

Brooke said...

Andrea! As always...I'm so impressed! I love them. I may be a little partial...but what a cute little gal! :) Even with all that wiggling...you got some great ones. I love the second one! So cute! I'm so glad we got to spend time with you and Eden yesterday! I loved seeing you two. Thanks for taking the pictures and thanks for such a fun day!

Brianna said...

This is Brooke's little sister, so don't think I'm some crazy lady who just reads your blog, okay? On another note, that top one looks like a catalog shot!
You got some great photos of Ellee, which is not easy to do, I've tried! Brooke will recall the hour at the WalMart photo studio... Glad to see some adorable pics of that adorable gal though!

Brent and Emily said...

Annie, I LOVE the one in sepia of her going up the stairs. ADORABLE!!!!