Monday, July 16, 2007

Practice makes....???

Well, I went to my photography 202 class and didn't get a lot of things out of it, but a couple of points were new to me. So, I decided to come home and experiment on Eden while she did one of her favorite things: make a mess! Although she is 2 1/2 now, she still insists on using her hands to eat most things. She LOVES eating yogurt and by the end of it, she is basically covered in it. It is pretty funny though. I took a few different shots and have been experimenting a little with the Photo-shop demo.
Check out those eyes! I love them!
I love her tongue in this one.

To top it all off, she insists on coating her hair in yogurt at least a little.

1 comment:

Melanie Posell said...

Annie-

I thought the same thing about the photography class. 101 was so much better. I was so unimpressed, that i haven't even practiced since then. I think those pictures of you daughter are really good. I love the black and white one. I have been brainstorming about some locations and some other photography blogs to send to you. Once my list is complete I will email it to you.

Melanie