Sunday, July 1, 2007

here we go....

So, I have finally given in to the idea of creating a blog for myself and to share my photos. I am sure it will be viewed by mostly family and friends, but it will be fun to get feedback as I start this process of becoming a professional photographer...that's right. My goal is to learn all I can and be able to be an on-site photographer some day. Which means that I will be able to set my own schedule and only be as busy as I want to be. Eden is getting tired of me taking her picture anyway, so I have to start branching out.

I had my first "session" with Mike's (my sister's husband) cousin and her new baby girl, Ella. Beautiful! I had forgotten how tiny they are when they are brand new. She was such a trooper.
I am loving my new camera (despite how much I don't know about it). I have so much to learn and am looking forward to my classes coming u p and learning as much as I can. Let me know what you think about these few of my favorites from our session. By the way, the pictures turned out a little dark on the post. I am still not sure of the best way to edit my photos and post them, etc. But I will learn.




S

5 comments:

EngineeringNerd said...

This sounds like a very interesting project! I really like the second picture from the top. Nice subject, interesting composition, skin tones look natural, and good distribution of lights and darks. I look forward to checking out more of your work in the future. Enjoy your classes! By the way, what kind of camera did you get?

Maxmomma said...

Nice Andrea! Those look just beautiful! You really seem to have a knack for photography- I can see why you have been so anxious to get into it. Did you get the Canon Rebel Xti? Glenn loves his. Also- do you have any suggestions for additional lenses? Happy belated birthday! This site looks GREAT.

The Parry Family said...

Annie you are doing a great job, the pictures are beautiful. I used to work for Kiddie Kandids and I loved taking pictures of babies, I know why you love it so much. When I have another baby I will give you a call to take it's pictures. Excellant job, hang in there!

Unknown said...

looks great! I would be doing the same thing if it weren't for all those kids of my own to chase after! I love photography! What camera did you get? Any luck on the house?

Summer said...

So soo soooo much fun! Good for you! Can't wait to see what you do next!