Sunday, February 6, 2011

Contest

So, there is a local photographer who is having a cutest baby/kid contest on her Facebook page.  The winner gets a free family photo session and a CD of all of the photos taken.
I do happen to think I have the cutest kids around (I am a bit biased though), and we really need family photos taken.  I have yet to hang a family photo in my home (one of my goals for this year) So, I entered my littlest into the contest.
It really is a contest to see who can get the most people to go to the photographers Facebook page and like the photo.
So, could you be a peach and do this for me?  Pretty please?
Just go to this link:
Fauset Photography FB 
Then, you have to "like" her page.
Then, just "like" the photo of my littlest one (it is the photo that I posted just below this post).
That's it!
It would be awesome if we won.  We really need a new family photo since I am always the one behind the camera and I am not even close to being "professional".  I have actually NEVER won anything in my life....that I can recall anyway.  This would be a great first!
Please vote!

No comments: