Sunday, June 8, 2008

You have to read....


If you have not read this book, you absolutely have to read it. I love to read. I just do. Not just anything though. I really have to be drawn to the book in order to be compelled to use my time reading it. In fact, Jeremy often teases me about having a stack of books next to my bed that are all partially read, but not completed. I always think that i will eventually get to finishing them (and i usually do,) but often start reading other books in the process of trying to finish one. I guess it is the multi-tasker within me.
This is one of those books that I am completely drawn to, and have really learned something new every time I pick it up to read even just a page or two. It is written by Beverly Campbell, a member of the LDS church. This woman has incredible knowledge and so many questions that were unclear in my mind are made clear through this book. She quotes scripture often, and uses reference after reference from Prophets and Apostles. It is excellent. In fact, i think that they should offer institute and/or Sunday School classes based on this book. So, if you are looking for something inspiring and incredible (or, even if you're not), find or buy a copy of this book and start reading. It will be worth every minute and penny.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

I've been checking your blog every once in a while since I found it! Fun to see some new things! I'm a reader too and am going to try to find this book!