Monday, September 3, 2007

Another sweet newborn

One of my best friends little sister (who is like my little sister too) had her first baby a few weeks ago. She let me come over and practice on him. I was a little frustrated with myself because I was so not feeling the creative juices flowing. I think I was a little burnt out from doing the bridals, but my friend helped me with ideas for composition. I think they turned out pretty well. I still need to work on getting things in focus, because some of my best pictures are ruined because they come out a little soft. Still learning. Isn't this little boy so sweet though? It makes me even more baby-hungry....if that is possible.

Aside from the obviously adorable baby, isn't she gorgeous?!!


He was such a trooper....Thanks Cynthia!

4 comments:

kristen said...

hey i just stumbled upon your blog, somehow! i think it was a link from a link from a link...anyway your photos are so pretty, i can't believe you are just starting!

Brooke said...

I am amazed! You are so talented! I wish we lived closer and you could "practice" on us...not that you really need it! :)

Brent and Tracie said...

Hey Annie,

You are doing a beautiful job at capturing great shots. I have always wanted to learn to be a photographer, or to at least take decent pictures. I enjoy seeing your ideas and vision.

Brent and Tracie said...

By the way that last one was from me...Tracie:)