Friday, January 20, 2012

Photographing a One Year Old


Now that this little girl is over one year old, life is getting a little bit more predictable and I can get a full night of sleep nearly every night.  This has two effects that totally contradict each other:
1.  I am excited for full use of my brain and body again, which has been working on disrupted sleep and sharing nutrients with another being for over a year now...actually, closer to 2 years if you count being pregnant.
2. I have an almost overwhelming desire to have another baby.
Silly isn't it?
For now, this little feisty child is just like her sisters.  Determined and demanding of my attention.  It's a good thing she's so lovely :)


3 comments:

Washington Hills said...

That girl is cute! I hope she keeps that red tint to her hair. So crazy great with her blue eyes.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Very cute photo and blog so nice, thanks for share any way . I want you to visit the link below to get some useful info like sky contact number