Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl

A friend of mine had her first little girl a few weeks ago.  She was 11 lbs.!  Came out with chubby cheeks and a full head of dark hair.  So cute!  I was privileged to be able to take a few photos of her in her home.  Here are a few that I have had time to post-process.  Isn't she gorgeous?  It makes me want another little squirt, except right now I am listening to my baby girl try to go back to sleep after being woken by the annoying fireworks.  Babies are adorable for a reason....they are a lot of work and we need that cute-factor as payoff for all that we put in to taking care of them.  I will post some more photos of this sweet baby girl when I have a chance. Enjoy!



4 comments:

Brooke said...

What a beautiful little baby! And, 11 pounds!?!? Your friend is amazing! :) You did a great job with the pictures. I'm sure she'll treasure these forever.

Wendy Paul said...

Those pics are amazing! Both mom and baby are beautiful!

Peggy said...

Adorable! Love the one on mom's shoulder, and I love your black and white processing. Great job!

Sare said...

whoa. I LOVE the one with baby on mom's shoulder- your white/black contrast is awesome, and I love the juxtaposing large masses with intricate details to balance it. Very well done!