Thursday, July 8, 2010

Birthday's Are Great!

My smokin' hot husband got me a new lens for my birthday!  I am already loving it.  It is my first lens, other than the kit lens that came with my camera. And although it is not an L-series lens (or any other lens that I could never justify purchasing, but drool over when rented,) it has made me very happy and continues to impress.  I am looking forward to getting out and using it.
Here is one image of my 5-year old sweetheart that posed for some of my practice:

4 comments:

EngineeringNerd said...

Woohoo! How fun! Way to go Jeremy. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Lesley said...

Do you do weddings? If so, how much and do you have any samples of weddings you've done in the past?

Andrea said...

I haven't done weddings. I am flattered that you think I could though :) Maybe down the road 5-10 years when I'm not such a "young Mother" and hopefully feel more confident behind the lens.

Jack Kung said...

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great and having a lot of intresting things. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free to give me some comment, more important thing is being my follower! Thank you very much.

(My blog is sharebooksreview.blogspot.com)