Friday, May 7, 2010

It was a blustery day...

My cute Auntie asked me to take their family photos last week.  It just turned out to be incredibly windy and cold while we were shooting. It is not apparent in the photos, but all of the girls (including me) were shivering.  That sunshine can be deceiving!
Of course, my favorites were of my gorgeous cousin who is a Senior and wanted some senior photos before she graduates.  My comfort zone is definitely having one subject.  I have a lot to learn when it comes to shooting groups.  Practicing helps, but I have a long way to go.

2 comments:

Stacy Holmes said...

Fantastic! You would never know the weather was nasty. I love how you got the senior girls eyes..they are amazing. What a beautiful bunch! I really like how you positioned everyone, no one looks awkward..which is hard to do!

Summer said...

Beautiful, Annie. As always.