Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's killing me

I cannot believe that my little squirt has grown so much! I found these photos hiding amongst the hundreds of photos waiting to be printed (a major undertaking that I have yet to attempt....this year). This is when she was just learning how to sit up on her own. I think it was May-ish. It's killing me to see her toothless grin and her bright, wide eyes. Even her little "stork-bites" that used to bother me are now fading and looking at these makes me miss them.And, going...
Going...
(the photo above is slightly blurred, but I didn't care. I love her expression.)

GONE!

That's it. I can't take it anymore.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Oh, Annie! These are just unreal! You have a gift with photography. And Millie, well, you just don't get any cuter. Good grief!

Katie said...

ah I love her, she's so stinking cute!