Saturday, December 13, 2008

Better option

I know it's been a long time since I posted, but life is crazy this time of year as I'm sure you all know and it has not been top priority for me while prepping for this baby and Christmas. The good news is that our Family Blog is pretty much ready to go.
I was trying to figure out whose e-mail addresses I have and don't have and thought it might just be a better idea if you send me your e-mail address in the comment section, or to my e-mail which is andrearasband@yahoo.com This is if you want to be invited to our private family blog and you haven't already sent me your e-mail address.
Searching for every single e-mail address seemed a lot more time consuming and so not appealing.
So, if you could help me out with that, it would make me very happy:) Thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want an invite -- you should know my email -- if someone posts there email address on an actual comment it will be found by spammers who troll looking for addresses -- so my email is my full name with a dot between and the cute little at sign then gmail dot com

Mindy and Ryan said...

I'm not sure if you have my email, but I'd like to continue to see your blog. My address is: mindylynrichards@gmail.com

Thanks!

Jen and Jeremy said...

Pick me! Pick me! jsorensen45@gmail.com