Thursday, May 15, 2008

Finally

I have not really been feeling up to blogging lately. I'm not very good at it anyway, but have been really bad lately. So, for the few of you who read this sad excuse for a blog, I apologize.
I may be blogging a lot more now because of my Mother's day present. Jer surprised me with a new laptop. I am so not computer-savy, but have really enjoyed the convenience of it. I love that I can sit and relax on the couch, watch a movie, and work on photos on the laptop. I am a born multi-tasker, so this fits right in to my personality.
Anyway, the pictures are a few more from the session with Sara and her cute family.


1 comment:

The Parry Family said...

Those are so cute, now I want you to take our pictures, What do you charge? Sara's family is growing so fast and is so cute! So when are we all getting together again? We should do a BBQ potluck or something and we can do it here if you want! Love you and will talk to you later. Jamie